Business and Client Development
Bramer Group has established a successful track record of representing clients on a full spectrum of business development efforts.
Bramer Group creates each winning strategy by engaging its team of subject matter experts comprised of our Senior Leadership, Board of Advisors and specialized consultants, who have served with the Department of Defense, Federal Government, and the private sector. It is that in-depth knowledge that we utilize to reach across the government, engage decision makers at every level, and help secure federal resources.
Our clients range from small, innovative start-ups to Fortune Global 500 companies, non-governmental organizations to sovereign nations. Whether it is within the Executive Branch, a civilian agency, the intelligence community, or law enforcement agencies, Bramer Group meets the needs of our clients with a personalized and unique level of insight and service that sets us apart.
Our business development strategy is an integral part of each turnkey solution we bring to our clients every day.
It’s a refined strategy of success that is delivered by:
- Working with our clients to identify their goals and objectives
- Assessing their product or service for key discriminators
- Pinpointing public sector initiatives where Bramer Group will advocate for and provide key introductions that lead to solid business developments
- Crafting a business development plan that is uniquely tailored for each client that leads to success.
- Understanding the regulations, policies, and certifications required to do business with the federal government
901 D Street SW, Suite 920, Washington, DC 20024